On-Site Workshop Opportunities
An on-site workshop is the perfect option for administrators who are interested in giving staff a shared learning experience as well as meeting specific program needs. Any 4C workshop that appears on our training calendar can be presented on-site to your program staff or you can request a workshop to be developed based on your center’s current needs. With 4C for Children, you are guaranteed a high-quality experience that meets state requirements. All 4C on-site workshops are Ohio Approved and approved for Kentucky Credit.
How does it work?
You select the topic, day, time and location—and the 4C professional development team provides the instructor and workshop materials.
What kind of space is needed?
- Tables and seating to accomodate all participants in one area (group size up to 30)
- Comfortable accomodations that permit large and small group activities
- Wall space for projected images (4C willprovide equipment)
What is the cost of an on-site workshop?
On-site workshop opportunities are offered to you for a fee that is based on the number of participants, the length of the workshop and the region in which you are located. You'd be suprised how convienient—and cost-effective—this can be! Contact the person in your region below for current pricing.
How do you schedule an on-site workshop?
If your program is located in
- Southwest Ohio, call Sadie Bonifas at 513-758-1221.
- The Miami Valley, call Becky Evemy at 937-723-2726.
- Northern Kentucky, call Andrea Heil at 859-547-5087.